The 10% Brain Myth That is 100% Bogus

How much of the brain do we really use? If you think that we only use a small portion of the brain, you're not alone. Many people believe that we use as little as 10% of the brain leaving 90% dormant. Even Morgan Freeman and Scarlett Johansson have kept the myth alive. 

The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research conducted a survey and found that two-thirds of Americans believe we only use a tiny percentage of the brain and the rest of our gray matter goes untapped. Check out the Neuro Nugget to find out why this illogical myth has been around for so long and why it is 100% bogus. 

Scroll down to leave a comment or check out the previous Neuro Nuggets.



Check out my new book, Happier Hour with Einstein: Another Round

and the full-color companion Gratitude Journal available now on Amazon!


Let's Chat!
Share Post